Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Flight from ODS to LED, with a stop in Minsk, got to their website from aviasales, where they had a price $180. After I didnt receive a ticket info to my email, I've contacted support(was waiting for chat response several hours), and they told me, that I need to pay exttra $79, since now they are able to sell me only for such price, but my card was already charged!

Also they proposed me to have a flight from KIV(another country). I told - no, please make me a refund and asked for a refund time. The answer was 2-3 business days! So these guys just took my money for 3 days?

Awesome! After that I asked: can I receive the dialog with support to my email - no, I cant. Also the support asked, why I gave a bad rate to the dialog, and then closed it by herself!!! AND TODAY, THEY STILL HAVE TICKETS FROM ODS TO LED FOR $181 FOR THE SAME DAY!

THIS IS FRAUD! Suggest never to use their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Smartfares Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Too many acronyms with no explanation. To me, LED is a light emitting diode.

ODS is Office of Defense Services.

Please furnish more information when posting. I'm not a troll or a moron but I can't get your gist on insufficient info.