Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

In general i rarely submit a review for any company, whether good or bad, but this company named smartfares, went over the limits, and made me write this review.

here is what happened.

Yesterday, i was looking for a cheap fare to my family, and I came across this website, cross linked from another one.I was surprised of their very cheap fares.

I immediately made the reservation and got initial email, that I should wait 24 hrs for the final confirmation. in less than 1 hr, I got a cancellation email and I should call the customer service, like the other people here mentioned, I called and they said the price increased 200$ per traveler, the agent was very cold blooded person and never apologize. The funny thing is that, on the next day, I chatted with the customer service online and wanted to see what is going on.

After chatting with the agent for ~ 30 mins and when we got to the point of making the reservation he said, the price has expired and increased 50$.Then few minutes later he said the new price has expired and increased again, then I closed chat session and knew that I'm not going any where with that person.

Review about: Smartfares Flight Booking.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments