Smartfares Phone Numbers and Emails

customerservice@smartfares.com
smartfaresaffiliates@lbftravel.com
Affiliates
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Smartfares Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    81% phone 19% email
  • The best phone number to call Smartfares is 8772453755. 68% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns.

• The longest wait times are on Thursday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Smartfares may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact SmartFares Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 245-3755
Call Center
Total calls: 223 Issues resolved: 12 Last call: May 8, 2024

SmartFares customer service phone number of the international call center is 858 256 7201. Clients from different countries of the world can call this telephone number and receive assistance. To get general information about the company, use the support number 858 223 1141. You can talk to the support member, and ask questions about available offers due to your request.
Customers can call anytime for expert assistance. Call SmartFares contact team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Specialists are available on all holidays. Sometimes the line can be busy, thus you can call back later.

SmartFares email is customerservice@travelerhelpdesk.com. The customer care department operates this email and proceeds with the requests of clients. You can draft the letter with a request, complaint or claim to the company. The other email to get in touch with specialists is customerservice@smartfares.com. The period for consideration is 5 days.
SmartFares address is 4545 Murphy Canyon Rd. San Diego, California 92123 United States. The address of the corporate office you can use as mailing. Send letters to the accounting departments, legal, and others. The response will come in a few weeks.

SmartFares website has an online contact form to get in touch with the support members. Indicate your first and last name, phone number and subject of request. Submit the online requests and SmartFares customer service will call you. The SmartFares live chat is not accessible on the site.
To get access to the other instruments, open the official platform and review the section Traveler help tools. Figure out their FAQs, reservation instructions and contact information. Manage your booking via the My Reservation icon and reserve services online.

PissedConsumer Club

more details
Additional Fees

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Smartfares's Customer Service?

Mathilde Mju
Mathilde Mju
Feels Disappointed | May 06, 2023

My language is Spanish, the people who attended me in English helped me more than in Spanish, I heard how they yawned when they spoke, the call was cut off, a complete indisposition to help from the agent in Spanish, except for one person with a name kimenes

Read full quote
Moriiba C
Moriiba C
Feels Satisfied | Jan 12, 2023

for the moment I am well received well understood even if I had to pay a little more I could say that I know earlier those who work in the airports of Paris who are not honest he told me we paid money a year more, which made me 400 € a year, more I did it because I had already paid 700 € so as not to lose this money, I prefer to add 400 € more if not, we can say what does a good company know thank you

Read full quote

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Smartfares?

Request for Information Question:

• “Para confirmar mi recervacion”
  • “Reschedule”
  • “Checking booking tickets”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to change my travel dates”
  • “Return of defunct watch”
  • “Change ticket”

Refund Question:

• “I need my money to refunded”
  • “Refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel my reservation”
  • “Cancellation”
  • “Reserved is cancelled”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Change my payment method”
  • “Was charged and have no confirmation”
  • “No ticket and yall took my money”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Insurance”
  • “Not get ticket”

Cards Question:

• “Can't book with card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Bought 2 tickets but haven't received any code or email”

Other Question:

2.0
Travelgenio
5308 reviews
1.3
Do you have something to say about Smartfares? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup